- Create a strong unique online banking password comprised of 6 to 8 alphanumeric
- Select a password that is hard to guess by using random letters,
numbers and symbols.
- Do not use a word that can be found in the dictionary. Do not use readily identifiable
information such as your name, birth date, child's name, etc.
- Your client identification
number and password are assigned to you and verify who you are when you begin an
online banking session with BBL.
- Do NOT share your password with anyone else.
Do NOT use the save password option on your computer.
- Do NOT write down your
password or reveal it to anyone, including bank associates. If you feel your Online
Banking ID or Password have been stolen or compromised, change your password and
notify BBL immediately or send a secure e-mail to through Online Banking.
your password regularly. We recommend changing your password every 60 to 90 days.